Sunday, January 13, 2008

my new-found hidden talent


I Know it has been a while since i last posted. alot of things have happened. School has started, and ive learned alot of stuff.
This post will probably disapoint you, as i will not tell you guys any of it. just be patient.
I just wanna share my new-found hobby. Spray-painting.
Started up recently, and never done it before, i bought myself some cans of paint, some paper and gave it a go. This is my 8th attempt on a picture, and to be that early, i really think it is great. Looks abit weird here on the computer, but in real life its really good. I will continue this hobby as long as i can afford paint. hopefully i will trade some of my paintings to my fellow students for cans of paint, so i can maybe keep myself going just by that.
Well, i will post some more pictures later, and tell you about other stuff happening.
PLEASE coment about the picture.
again i urge you all to try something new. maybe you will find an undiscovered hidden artistic talent.
-Magnus

1 comment:

larsk said...

Kjekt å se en ny post, og det var et utrolig stilig bilde, selv på webben!

Sevnet deg på impuls i år. Står det bra til?