Friday, April 18, 2008

getting close now

We just finished lecture phase on the DTS, and are going on outreach now soon.
actually its on Monday at noon. we are flying out from Mexico, and to Indonesia.

We will be staying there for two months. so exciting.
After that I also have to decide whether to be staying in Mexico longer, or if I'm going back home to Norway.

I know I've got a lot of people that wants me back to Norway, and I know that I'm beginning to miss a lot now, so I got to go back to God and figure out where his plan for me is, for that is ultimately the best place for me to be.

I think he might be wanting me here for some time, and after that who knows. God keeps on reminding me on China, so who knows, maybe doing my university in China and learning Mandarin, or even just get straight in to work there, if that is possible.

So please keep me in prayer.

might be hard for me to post stuff in Indonesia, because the government is spying on everything on the Internet there.

But if I can, I will keep you updated


God bless.

No comments: